The Beach Chair

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Prelude...

I'm back! Many of you may recognize me and my work from The Boom-Boom Room, a blog I maintained for a little over a year. It was a place where, through the written and read word, I could share a little piece of my world to the blogosphere. However, as time progressed, the doors of the Boom-Boom Room needed to close. A vacation from blogging was needed. But much like MJ, Jay-Z and George Foreman, I felt the need to make a comeback. My job now doesn't require me to write that much, so I needed an outlet. I needed a place to express my thoughts, feelings and emotions freely and without limitations. So I introduce the Beach Chair. When we think about a beach chair, an image of relaxation comes to mind. A place to sit and enjoy the peaceful sound of waves, the warmth of the sun rays and the smell of the the ocean. Similar to those thoughts, this is what I expect this blog to be. A forum in which expression is welcome, the written word is powerful and a good time can be had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home