The Beach Chair

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

She-Her III

By request, I was asked to write about her again. She's always on my mind, so expressing my thoughts about her through words is easy.

Over the last couple of months, she and I have continued to become close. I see her almost everyday, and if I don't, she's always on my mind. I can count on her when I need her and when she needs me, I'm there. Many times, without saying a word, I can look at her and know what she's thinking. Her demeanor and facial expressions say it all. She calls it "boo-like." I tend to agree with her. She has learned my tendencies. They have become familiar to her.

She and I connect on many levels. Whether it's just the look she gives me, or a kiss I give her. When she smiles I smile. When I look into her eyes, she has me. I know what type of mood she's in as soon as I hear her voice on the other end of the line.

Who is she? Wouldn't you like to know. Many think they know her, but really have no idea who she is. If you were to meet her, you'd realize she's as wonderful and my word describe her as. Until then, you have to use your imagination about her, or wonder if she even exists...

3 Comments:

  • At April 3, 2007 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Chance said...

    Beautiful tribute, beautiful blog. Thanks for stopping by my spot. I will return.

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

    ooh la la. i have no idea who she is but i WILL be in connecticut.

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 4:34 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

    Imma need you to give up some more clues! And I shudder to think, but I may not be able to make it to the jump off in Connecticut. NABJ duties may have me jetsetting for a regional convention. When I find out for sure, I'll let you know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home