The Beach Chair

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She-Her IV

In what has become almost routine, she and I went out to dinner the other night. Her restaurant of choice on this particular evening was Chilis. She said it, so who was I to deny her the opportunity to dig into a molton and sip on an apple martini. She and I arrived around 9:30. so the crowd was sparse. I was able to dine with her without having to deal with a lot of random people around us.

As we sat and talked, I watched her as she meticulously scanned the menu. As always her makeup was flawless and it made me feel good because she applied it with a new MAC brush, I bought her. She looked amazing.

Admittedly, I felt tingly on the inside, and I told her this. She smiled and said "you're not". Oh, but I was. She and I are in tune. We have have a chemistry that is almost unexplainable. I asked her could I tell her something. She said of course. I asked her if she really knew how strongly I felt about her, because I didn't think she did. Of course she knew I cared about her and had love for her, but did she really know that thoughts of her run rampant through my mind all day. When she and I aren't physically connected, I try to be mentally connected with her. Picturing what she's doing, where she's located.

As I told her this, she smiled, almost to the point of being embarrassed. Her face was red. A couple of days later, we continued our conversation. I told her how all I want is for her to be happy and if there's anything she needed, no matter how big, if I was able to do it, I would. I think that much of her. She has and hopefully will continue to be a blessing to me.

Many have asked who she is.

Wouldn't you like to know...

3 Comments:

  • At April 28, 2007 at 12:31 AM , Blogger nikki said...

    i don't want to know who she is. i DO want to know if the feelings are reciprocated to that depth though, cuz it would be pucked up if they aren't.

     
  • At April 28, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

    awwwwww. i don't care who she is either. i like mysteries. i vomit at the thought of apple martinis, tho. blech. crackin up at the thought of you buyin her one of them expensive arse mac brushes.

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Being truthful, I wanna know who she is... but you know folks are nosy! lol! I'm happy that you actually have the chance to experience love to that extent. I't s beautiful thing. I've been to that point, and unfortunately, got my heart broken. I can't wait someone special again to make me feel that same way. I'ts almost sureal.

    Just make sure you always let her know how you truly feel. Women aren't told that we're loved, apreciated, and adored enough.

    I wish you and your lucky woman the best.

    ...who is she (lol!)

    Tittayballs =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home